You represent and warrant that:
- you guarantee the usage arising from, related to or through this Website;
- you shall indemnify and hold CyberJaz harmless in the event that this Website is used in any unauthorized manner;
- you shall not bypass or otherwise attempt to bypass any restrictions or passwords associated with this Website or content accessed or used by or through this Website;
- this Website shall be used only for lawful purposes and not as a means to commit or attempt to commit a crime, tort, invasion of privacy, harassment, breach of contract or other unlawful activity;
- you are at least eighteen (18) years of age;
- you are solely responsible for all hardware and software necessary for your accessing this Website;
- this Website shall not be used, directly or indirectly, in a manner which, in CyberJaz's sole discretion, is abusive, offensive, and inappropriate;
- you are solely responsible for full compliance with all applicable statutes, regulations, ordinances and other laws that govern the direct, indirect or downstream use or intended use of this Website.
Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, in connection with your use of this Website, you agree you will not:
- Transmit any message, information, data, text, software or images, or other content ("Material") that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, or otherwise objectionable that may invade another's right of privacy or publicity;
- Post or transmit any Material that contains a virus, harmful or corrupted data;
- Delete any author attributions, legal notices or proprietary designations or labels that you upload to any communication feature;
- Violate any applicable local, state, national or international law;
- Upload or transmit any Material that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights of any party; or
- Delete or revise any Material posted by any other person or entity.
Notwithstanding anything herein to the contrary:
- CyberJaz does not represent or warrant the successful delivery of any electronic mail, or that such electronic mail will remain private or in its original form or format;
- CyberJaz reserves the right, and CyberJaz is hereby specifically and expressly authorized by you, to delete, to archive or to otherwise remove information and/or data of any nature from access and/or use from anyone, including, but not limited to, you, if any claim is made that there is a direct or indirect improper use of the Website, and CyberJaz shall have no duty to investigate the merits of any such claim prior to taking such action.
Neither CyberJaz nor its employees, agents, representatives or affiliates make any express or implied warranties, representations or endorsements whatsoever arising from, related to or in connection with this Website. It is solely your responsibility to evaluate the accuracy, completeness and usefulness of all information and the quality and merchantability of all merchandise, provided through the Website or otherwise on the Internet.Neither CyberJaz nor its employees, agents, representatives or affiliates warrant that:
- the Website access or use will be uninterrupted or error free;
- that a connection can or will be established;
- that information or data of any nature will remain private; or
- that any information, software or other material accessible by or through the Website is free of viruses, worms, trojan horses or other harmful components.
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL CYBERJAZ OR ITS EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, REPRESENTATIVES OR AFFILIATES BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES THAT RESULT IN ANY WAY INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, FROM YOUR USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE WEBSITE OR YOUR RELIANCE ON OR USE OF INFORMATION, SERVICES OR MERCHANDISE PROVIDED ON OR THROUGH THE WEBSITE, OR THAT RESULT FROM MISTAKES, OMISSIONS, INTERRUPTIONS, DELETION OF FILES, ERRORS, DEFECTS, DELAYS IN OPERATION, OR TRANSMISSION, OR ANY FAILURE OF PERFORMANCE. YOU HEREBY INDEMNIFY CYBERJAZ, ITS EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, REPRESENTATIVES AND AFFILIATES FROM AND AGAINST ALL ACTIONS, CLAIMS, SUITS, DEMANDS, DAMAGES, LIABILITIES, LOSSES, COSTS AND EXPENSES ARISING OUT OF, RELATED TO, OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE AND/OR ACCESS TO THE INTERNET.
This document shall all be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania applicable to agreements made and to be performed in Pennsylvania. You agree that any legal action or proceeding between CyberJaz and/or you for any purpose concerning this document or your use of, or access to, this Website, or the rights/obligations hereunder, shall be brought exclusively in the county of Allegheny, Pennsylvania.
Any cause of action or claim you may have with respect to this Website must be commenced within one (1) year after the claim or cause of action arises, or such claim or cause of action shall be barred. CyberJaz's failure to insist upon or enforce strict performance of any provision of this document shall not be construed as a waiver of any provision or right. Neither the course of conduct between the parties nor trade practice shall act to modify any provision hereof. CyberJaz may assign its rights and duties hereunder to any party at any time without notice to you. Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.
Any and all disputes arising from, related to or in connection with this document with an averred claim amount exceeding ten thousand dollars ($10,000): i) shall be settled by binding arbitration in accordance with the Commercial Arbitration Rules of the American Arbitration Association ("AAA"), and judgment upon the award rendered by the arbitrator(s) may be entered in any court having jurisdiction thereof; ii) if the averred claim is less than twenty thousand dollars ($20,000) there shall be one (1) arbitrator; otherwise there shall be three (3) arbitrators; iii) the arbitrator(s) shall be appointed in accordance with the AAA Commercial Rules from an AAA panel of arbitrators knowledgeable in business information and data processing systems; and iv) the Arbitrator(s) shall have no authority to award punitive or exemplary damages, but may award temporary or permanent equitable relief. All disputes required to be resolved by binding arbitration shall be considered private and confidential and neither party shall issue press releases or otherwise disclose information regarding the same; provided, that a party may publicly respond to any prior disclosure made by the other party in breach of this provision.
The Information We Collect
We use the information you provide about yourself when placing an order only to complete that request/order. We do not share this information with outside parties, except to the extent necessary to complete that request/order. We use the information you provide about someone else when placing an order only to ship the product and to confirm delivery. We do not share this information with outside parties, except to the extent necessary to complete that order. You can register with our Website if you would like to receive general information and details on our new products and services. Information you submit on our Website will not be used for this purpose, unless you fill out the registration form.
We use non-identifying and aggregate information to better design our Website and to share with advertisers. For example, we may tell an advertiser that X number of individuals visited a certain area on our Website, but we would not disclose anything that could be used to identify those individuals.
Finally, we never use or share personally identifiable information provided to us online in ways unrelated to the ones described above without providing you an opportunity to opt-out or otherwise prohibit such unrelated uses.
For personal information we receive from the EEA, CyberJaz has certified its compliance with GDPR regarding the collection, use, and storage of personal information from the European Union countries.
You can contact us to inquire about your personally identifiable information that we collect online and maintain. We use this procedure to better safeguard your information.
You can correct factual errors in your personally identifiable information by sending us a request that credibly shows error(s).
You can inquire about deleting the information that CyBerJaz has about you by contacting us. To protect your privacy and security, we will also take reasonable steps to verify your identity before granting access or making corrections.
If you have any questions, please contact us at:
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone: +1 (412) 922 2000
2276 Todd Rd
Aliquippa, PA 15001.
Cookies are small text files used by websites and stored on your devices, with your consent, that remember your registered login, help you resume where your last browsing session left off, display pages correctly, and keep track of your preferences within the website.
A visit to a page on our website may generate the following types of cookies:
- Registration cookies - These let us know which account you are signed in with and whether or not you are allowed access to a particular service, and they help us associate any comments you post with your username.
- Site performance cookies - This is how we remember your preferences for the tools found on our website so you don’t have to reset them each time you visit our site.
- Anonymous analytics cookies - These tell us whether or not someone has visited our site in the past so we can track the number of site users and how often they visit for statistics. Note that these cookies can’t be used to identify any individual.
- Advertising cookies - We use these to target our advertisement more accurately by telling us whether or not you have seen our ad and how long it is since you have seen it. These cookies store information about what you are looking at on our site, not your personal information.
You can accept or reject cookies on our website via the pop-up cookies banner on our homepage or by emailing us at email@example.com
If you would like to turn off cookies from all the websites you visit, you can do so via your browser’s settings. However, the websites you visit will not be able to tell whether you are signed in if cookies are turned off, which means you will not be able to post comments or access certain parts of the website.
Some of the advertisements you see on a website are added by other organizations anonymously to track who has viewed their ad.
The Network Advertising Initiative (NAI), a leading self-regulatory association dedicated to responsible data collection and its use for digital advertising, lets you opt out of third-party advertisements.